Monday 4 March 2013

fred baier.


 Fred Baier was kind enough to do a talk at LCA last friday. He spoke about his student life living in a squat in the 1960's, leading to a successfull and interesting carrer. His forms, colours and experimental designs have really inspired me. His conceptual approach to why he does what he does within his designs, exhibitions and ideas have allowed me to broaden my knowledge and driven me to put more reason to my work. Do you and dont design for the trend. Individuality seems to be a key significance to Freds work, and maybe the reason he has become so successfull?  


 

'Doing the wrong thing, or the rights thing, depending on how you look at it' - Fred Baier


(For more information on Fred, visit: - http://www.fredbaier.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment